Female Top 5
Male Top 5
Ways to Earn Points
- One (1) point shall be given to participants in services to the college such as setting up chairs for events, running the halls to garner participation in events.
- Two (2) points shall be given to participants who publish articles in S&G (at the discretion of the Secretary), post S&G, attend the weekly coffee hour, attend high table, attend a student fireside, attend Willard Follies.
- Two (2) points shall be given to residents who participate in Willard-wide and Willard-only events hosted by the RAs.
- Five (5) points may be earned for attending a faculty fireside or a fireside sponsored by the exec board, performing in Willard Follies, participating on the Willard Quizbowl Team, philanthropy events such as Project Pumpkin when participation is through Willard, and other events as decided by the executive board. Additionally, 5 points may be earned for participation in Woo-Shep Olympics and per game for participating in Intramural Sports.
- Appointed coffee chairs will receive five (5) points per coffee at which they provide service to the college up to forty (40) points per person. They may still receive participation points for attending coffee hours outside of those they host.
- Ten (10) to twenty (20) points will be given for a planned event such as hosting a fireside, organizing a munchies, or hosting/organizing a discussion group at coffee hour, etc. Total number of points will be determined by attendance at the discretion of the chair under whose purview the event falls.
- Ten (10) to twenty (20) points will be given for holding a regular service position such as faculty liaison or a created chair position such as birthday chair.
- Twenty (20) to thirty (30) points will be given for creating a chair position in service to the college approved by the Executive Board and maintaining it throughout a quarter.
- Twenty (20) to thirty (30) points will be given for planning a Willard trip in cooperation with the College Staff or the Executive Board, excepting the traditional events.
- Residents participating in Dance Marathon will receive twenty (20) points if they meet the minimum fundraising requirement to join the Willard team (as determined by the Philanthropy Chair) and actually dance in Dance Marathon for the length of the event. Such individuals can receive two (2) additional points for each $100 raised past the minimum requirement for a maximum of ten (10) additional points. Individuals who raise money for Willard’s Dance Marathon team but do not dance or members of Dance Marathon committees who choose to count their money towards Willard receive two (2) points for each $100 raised for a maximum of ten (10) additional points. Other points related to Dance Marathon will be determined at the discretion of the Philanthropy Chair.
- Executive Board Members receive forty (40) points per term (not quarter). These points are only for Housing and cannot be used for the House Cup competition. Members may receive housing points like any other member of the Willard Community.
- Ten (10) points will be deducted from all parties involved if a member of the Willard community is found signing in anyone other than themselves.
- Other questions related to points not covered above may be determined at the discretion of the Faculty Chair.
"All Time" Leaders (Since Fall, 2013)
1. Riley Ceperich 334 (2016-present)
1. Newlin Weatherford 577 (2013-present)